Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ed...

I don't know how many of you watched the NBC TV show "Ed" from 2000-2004, but I did and I loved it. Despite the bad ending to the show, it did provide me with many weeks of laughs and discussions around the ole work watercooler. My favorite part of the show was definitely the bets between Mike and Ed; like the time that Ed bets Mike that he can't walk up to a stranger in the bowling alley and sing Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack's mushy ballad, "Tonight I Celebrate My Love". If you want a good laugh or something to challenge your friends with you can see all of their bets here.

One disappointing thing about this great piece of television is that it has never made it onto DVD. Evidently there is an online petition of sorts that you can sign at Amazon that will inform you when the show is released. Hopefully the executives that are battling over the various rights will see this and get a move on!

Cheers to Stuckeyville!

~Dan

No comments: