Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My next move...

It has been a good week so far. I miss Megan -- this is the fourth night in row that she has worked. What that means is that I haven't seen her a whole lot so I am looking forward to the next several days.

Several things are going on right now...

* I am studying for a midterm for my Hebrews to Revelation class. Ugh...
* I am doing some Greek translation from a photograph of a 2nd century New Testament manuscript for my Canon class.
* I am working on a sermon I am preaching at our home church on April 13.
* I am co-teaching a Sunday school class on the Reformation at Uptown church and I am discussing Calvin and Zwingli this week so those notes need to get finished up.
*Then there is that pesky Hebrew grammar and vocab to go over. BTW, I think I am starting to really like Hebrew and that is kind of scary.
*We're getting the place ready for my parents' visit this weekend. We are really excited to see them!

So, life continues to be a juggling act, but God gives us the grace to get through. Plus he gives us really amazing gifts like the NCAA tournament which starts tomorrow. Now if only I can turn away from the TV long enough to get some of these things done...


No comments: