Friday, June 20, 2008

Ahh...smokeout!

I just got home from one of my favorite events: smokeout. Guys sitting around smoking pipes and cigars and drinking some brew while talking about weird surgeries, sports, politics, and whatever else we can think of. This prescription is by far a cure for whatever ails you...

And for the record, never drink a Modelo. I am not sure that it is even beer, but apparently it tastes good with a lemon. I didn't have a lemon - beer and fruit do not naturally go together. Sorry Blue Moon and Corona drinkers.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Beer advice from a guy who drinks motor oil (Guiness)?? I love Modelo, Corona, and even the new Bud Light Lime. I DO NOT put lime in my Modelo or Corona, but I will put an orange in a Blue Moon.

Bill

Dan Layman said...

I stopped reading when i saw "Bud Light...". ;-)

Joshua Stockment said...

yeah you stick to your mint cigarettes and vanilla beer