Monday, October 13, 2008

Our fifth...

So last Saturday, October 4, Megan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I planned a relaxing weekend getaway to Blue Ridge, Ga - the very same place we honeymooned - to stay in a cabin up in the mountains. We had a really good time just catching up on The Office and reflecting on all the good memories we have been blessed to enjoy. We also played some pool - I won two games and lost five (don't ask...let's just say Megan didn't win any...) and I managed to slay a scorpion with a butter knife (again...don't ask).

We also managed to attend a Weight Watchers meeting in Ellijay, Ga. Wow, that was a bit different than the city-fied meetings in Charlotte. I did learn that a
caffeine free diet coke counts as a serving of water. Seriously?!?! Oh yeah, and the colder the water, the more calories you burn by drinking it. Really?

We are blessed by the Lord to have a great marriage! We both look forward to many many many more years.

No comments: