Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy butts make for happy people...

I guess Saturdays really are made for adventure. Our mission: go and pick up our new cushion inserts for our couch. Now this isn't just any couch. This is the first new couch that I had ever owned. It's a La-z-boy and it's about 7 years old. Needless to say, the cushions were getting a little flat and our butts weren't as happy as we would like them to be. Given that the couch is still in excellent condition we just ordered new inserts for those flat, lifeless, and tired cushions. Thanks Uncle Sam!

Well, the mission is accomplished. No one lost their life or their patience, and even Gracie enjoys the end result (look up there, she loves it!). The whole time we worked on this endeavor, Megan kept reminding me how much it was just like putting on pantie hose - the seams had to be perfectly straight. Now its been several years since I had that problem...wait...never mind. Below are some pictures from our mission. Now we're going to go sit on it for awhile!





I know that there are weird bubbles on this pic, but looking past that, isn't it amazing the difference a new cushion makes!!!!

1 comment:

Joshua Stockment said...

I definitely hate that about pantyhose...that's why I stick with white jackets and paisley shirts