Friday, April 4, 2008

Randomness...

Well, I did it. This is officially my fifth post in five days. That's right, one post every day this week. I am proud of myself and you should be too. To mark this monumental occasion, I present to you some randomness:

* I miss Beavis and Butthead. Beavis came up very randomly in a conversation with a friend this morning and I remembered that his 'Cornholio' skit is still one of the funniest moments in TV history.

* Megan and I have a date tonight. I am so excited. We're going to dinner at our favorite Sushi restaurant and are then going to see 'Leatherheads'. Should be a fun evening.

* I really really really want a black Macbook...

* The brown brick EVERYWHERE at RTS does nothing to motivate me to study.

* "I don't care if Monday's blue; Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too; Thursday I don't care about you; It's Friday, I'm in love."

* One day I would like to sneak into a grocery store after it has closed and absolutely rearrange everything on the shelves and change the signs around just to confuse the manager and employees the next morning.

* I really need to get our VW looked at. The transmission is kind of acting up and I am horrified at what it might cost to get fixed if there is a serious problem.

* I am preaching at Ambassador Pres (our home church) next weekend on 1 Corinthians 12:1-11. I've tentatively titled the sermon "So Spiritual". Surely I can do better than that.

* I just noticed that my friend Matt changed his facebook status to say he is eating Cadbury eggs. Matt, I am jealous and demand that you save one for me next weekend. I'll trade you three Resse's cups for one cadbury egg. (Speaking of Facebook statuses (stati?), I wonder if Link is playing the recorder...)

* Today I actually missed something about the ole' hometown. I miss taking off from lunch at work to go see a Cards game at Busch. Plus it is a good reason to drink beer at noon. Oooh, I also miss Imo's Pizza and gyros from Majestic and that really-bad-for-you-but-oh-so-amazing-tasting Chinese food from Hon's Wok. This reminds me that Hon's was right next door to a Cat Clinic. Hahahaha. Folks, I am not making that up. It was classic.

* I need new flip-flops. And a pedicure...

Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

Joshua Stockment said...

I'm getting my nails done at 5:00...want me to see if they can squeeze in a pedi for you?