Thursday, April 17, 2008

The weekend ahead...

It has been a long time since I have been this ready for a weekend. I have been on the go ever since Monday morning and I need to take some time to slow down. I had such a wonderful time on my date with Meg last night, and it did provide some relief, but I was definitely shaken back to reality as soon as the blasted alarm started calling out to me this morning.

So what's on tap for the weekend you may be asking. You probably aren't but I am going to tell you anyway.

-We're on the way back to Apex tomorrow afternoon. As soon as we get there Meg is getting into another car and driving another few hours out to the beach (Emerald Isle) to go to the church's (i.e. Ambassador Pres) Ladies' Retreat. If you think about it, please pray for her. She is one of the speakers for the weekend - so pray that the talk goes well and that she gets some much needed rest.

- I don't have much of a plan for the weekend. I really only want to accomplish two things: hang out with some of the guys and work on a paper. I know, I need to slow down a bit, but this paper is actually going to be fun. It's a dialog for my New Testament Canon class. I am doing a debate between Calvin and Erasmus. Now most of you probably don't consider that fun, but I am a nerd and that's all I have to say about that.

-Saturday is Meg's birthday!!!

I'll try to post some over the weekend and Meg will provide you all with an update of how things went for her sometime early next week. Enjoy your Friday and your weekends!

No comments: