Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An apple a day...

Well, it's official. After two-and-a-half years the ole trusty Dell laptop is now on life support. Only father technology knows how many more days it has here on the earth with us...

Seeing how sentimental I am - I replaced it today. I drove up to the Apple store and took advantage of my educational discount (I knew going back to school had some advantages) for a new Macbook. Now, many of you have heard me say how enamored I was with the black one but on further investigation (and some help from the salesman) I was dissuaded. We are now an apple family. Iphones and a Macbook. Life is good.

I also used my education discount to get a free 8gb Ipod touch. We have absolutely no use for it, so I am selling it. It's never even been opened. Any takers? Let me know.


No comments: