Thursday, July 3, 2008

Had I only known....

During the last 12 months, although at times frustrated, my husband has been diligent to keep our Dell laptop alive. I had been extremely supportive of such endeavors. He had kept me up to date with it's status and even as the end was coming, I was still in denial ~ "Are you sure there isn't something we can do? I mean really just because the thing is dying, do we really need to pull the plug?"

And as previously mentioned we did end up re
placing it with a Macbook. Well, due to my extreme lack of knowledge of the technological world little did I know how fun a Macbook could be!!!! After Dan had played with our computer for a little, he started showing me some of it's features. (I can only take small doses~ little overwhelming for me to understand and use all at once)

One of the benefits (huge benefit) is that I can now actually iChat with my mom and h
er husband (YEAH!!!) because it has a built-in webcam. I got to speak and see them last night for about 45 minutes! I haven't seen my mom since Thanksgiving so this was a really special treat for me. We are definitely going to have to do more of that!

Had I know about this feature, I may have encouraged Dan to euthanize the old computer a long, long, long time ago!

Another fun thing is the photobooth application! Just wanted to share some of our fun with you.

Yes, for all of you that notice. I did just get my hair cut and yes, I have bangs. I'm not sure ho
w I feel about them yet. I've had them long for seven years~ I'd sort of gotten used to my big forehead :-) Dan's says he likes them though :-) I trust his opinion.


No comments: