Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May randomness...

Because life is moving very fast right now, and I don't have a lot of time to formulate consistent (or meaningful) thoughts, I present to you a stream of randomness in honor of the beginning of the month of May:

* Has anyone seen the newest cover of Time magazine? I was walking by it in the RTS library today and I nearly shrieked like a little girl. There is a head and it is half-Hillary and half-Obama. *shudder*

* My blogging drought this week caused me to come one shy of my goal for April...we only managed 29 posts in 30 days. I wanted us to average one a day but I will just take .9666666667 per day and round up to one. Because I can.

* Last night was the Smokeout. Ahhh, the sweetness of beer and cigars. And might I add that I drank Vanilla Stout from Breckenridge Brewery. That and a Fuente cigar made all the troubles float away.

* Paula was drunk Tuesday night during American Idol. The songs stunk. And if I were Neil Diamond I would have slapped Castro across the back of the head. I now officially hate this show. I am sad to see Brooke leave but the whole thing was just too big for her.

* Hebrews to Revelation outlines - done. New Testament Canon paper - proofread/edit and it's done. James 4:4-6 Exegesis paper - almost there. All of my reading - done. Funeral sermon for preaching clinic - it's coming along. Worship essay due Tuesday - what essay? Crap!

* The Caption (the other blog I work on that you must check out) is off to a good start. I want to thank Noah for joining in the fun and posting pictures. For all of you who actually post a caption - thanks. For those who read and don't post a caption - come on! Do it! You know you want to!

* I am leading worship at Uptown Church for the first time this Sunday. I am looking forward to serving in this way.

* I like Doritos.

Happy May, everyone!

1 comment:

Luke said...

Mmmm, randomness: like the granola on my waffles. Tastes so good!