Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Which way is up?

The Uptown church staff had a refreshing and productive retreat these past couple of days in Isle of Palms, SC. I am really glad I got to be a part of it and I am excited to see how God is going to work in and through the church in the coming year.

It has been a long time since I have laughed as hard as I did Sunday and Monday nights. When I went to bed Monday night, my face literally hurt. The highlights were helping Shane write songs for all of the staff members and Jay's now infamous 'exposed nerve ending' story. You should ask them about it if/when you see them.

Nevertheless, I am declaring today national Reorientation Day. I have a lot to get done and much to get organized, etc. I really trying to get everything in order so that the next week or two will run smoothly. We'll see how that goes...

No comments: